Terms of Service
Last Updated: 2019-01-31
By using Nolbi, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, do not use Nolbi. If you are using Nolbi on behalf of an organization (such as your employer), you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization, and are indicating that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization.
We may revise the Terms from time to time. Changes may be posted to our blog and within our Apps, so please check that regularly. The most current version will always be posted on our Terms page. By continuing to use Nolbi after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using Nolbi.
Auto Renewing Subscriptions
For auto renewing subscriptions completed in our iOS Apps following terms apply:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– The user may manage subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Your Information and Responsibilities
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access Nolbi. You are responsible for any activity on your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify Nolbi of any unauthorized use of your account.
By using Nolbi, you provide us with text, graphics, images and other information (“your content”). You retain full ownership to your content. Nolbi does not claim any ownership rights to your content. However, you are also solely responsible for your content. You indicate that you own or have the necessary rights to all of your content, and that use of your content does not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Nolbi Intellectual Property Rights
Nolbi and its licensors exclusively own Nolbi, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that Nolbi is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Sweden. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights or notices incorporated in or accompanying Nolbi.
Nolbie grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, copy, and display Nolbi solely in connection with your permitted use of Nolbi.
You agree not to do—or attempt to do—any of the following:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Nolbi system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Nolbi´s, Nolbi’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of iNolbi’s providers;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide Nolbi;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing Nolbi;
- Access or search Nolbi or download any intellectual property from Nolbi through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than our publicly supported interfaces;
- Plant malware or use iNolbi to distribute malware;
- Send any unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Post or transmit anything that is fraudulent or misleading, or that infringes on others’ rights;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate the privacy of others;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the above.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of Nolbi or your content or to review or edit any of your content or the intellectual property of other Nolbi users, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating Nolbi, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any of your content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any of your content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects Nolbi. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
We respect copyright law and expect you to do the same. It’s our policy to terminate those accounts that repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
We may suspend Nolbi or terminate your access to and use of Nolbi, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use Nolbi in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of Nolbi. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will try to let you know in advance and help you retrieve data, though there may be some cases (for example, repeatedly or flagrantly violating these Terms, a court order, or danger to other users) where we may suspend immediately. You may cancel your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOLBI OR OUR LICENSORS’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT NOLBI WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Nolbi and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of Nolbi or our licensors’ intellectual property; (ii) your content; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.